Start Using Toad Extension for Eclipse
To install Toad Extension for Eclipse:
- Open Eclipse.
- Select Help | Install New Software.
- In the Install dialog, Work with box, enter the following website address:
- In the Details area, clear the Group items by category checkbox.
Important: For the current BETA version it is necessary to download the ojdbc14.jar driver from the following page:Save the driver to the plugins folder of Eclipse. Example: C:\Program Files\eclipse\plugins
To display the installed Toad Extension for Eclipse in Eclipse:
- Select Window | Open Perspective | Other.
- From the Open Perspective dialog select Toad Extension.